Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps
SpeckAustralia.com is theofficial dry screw vacuum pump supplier and distributor for Speck in Australia and New Zealand. Speck Australia is a subsidiary of Speck Pumps of Roth, Germany who are high quality manufacturers of dry screw vacuum pumps. Buy Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps – For sale at SpeckAustralia.com
LG series dry screw vacuum pumps can manage both condensable vapours and some solids with no residue. They offer a number of advantages over the traditional vacuum pump designs. There’s is no oil or water in contact with the process vapours, so therefore they are considered environmentally friendly.
Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps Characteristic :
- Oil& Water free Dry running operation makes clean vacuum.
- Can achieve ultimate vacuum as low as 0.6Pa
- Quiet operation; Equipped with special silencer,lower noise.
- No metal-metal contact between Screw and Casing ensures long pump life.
- Simple design results easy maintenance.
Chemical & Pharmaceutical Processing, Solvent Recovery, Crystallization, Vapour Coating, Petroleum and semiconductor markets, etc.
|Suction Capacity||50 Hz||m³/hr||180||250||360||540||720||1080||1260|
|Ultimate Pressure||50 Hz||mbar||0.02|
|Motor power||50 Hz||Kw||5.5||7.5||11||15||18.5||22||22|
|Rotary Speed||50 Hz||RPM||2900|
|Lubricating oil consumption||L||0.85||0.85||1.4||2||2||2||2|
|Cooling water consumption||L/min||2.5||2.6||2.8||3||4||4||4|
|Max. Permissible humidity||/||90%|
- The oil consumption on above sheet is for reference only. The machine can always adopt fluoride or mineral substance oil. Pump oil and lubricant oil will be matched before delivery.
- Above cooling water consumption data is tested with ambient temperature at 30℃, cooling water suction temperature at 20℃,and water pressure from 0.15MPa to 0.2MPa. Various working condition will cause different cooling water consumption.