Oil Filled Rotary Vane Pumps
SpeckAustralia.com is the official oil filled rotary vane vacuum pump supplier and distributor for Speck in Australia and New Zealand.
SV series single stage rotary vane vacuum pump is a reliable, durable, economical and adaptable range of vacuum pumps.
In the circular pump body, is an air suction valve and exhaust valve (stator). The vanes are equipped with an eccentric slot in the rotor. The vane blades divide the pump chamber into three parts. The volume of the pump chamber keeps changing periodically as the rotor rotates to finish the process of gas suction, compression and elimination.
Oil Filled Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump Main Features:
- High ultimate vacuum degree, less than 0.5 mbar
- High pumping speed
- Low operating noise, less than 66 dB(A)
- Good capability of pumping or eliminating water vapor
- With inlet pressure 1.33 x 103 Pa, it still can work continuously
- Environmental-friendly; Equipped with oil mist eliminator can remove 99.99% of the exhaust gas oil.
- Compact structure; precision engineered and proven design; easy Installation
|Model||Pump speed (m3/h)||Motor Power (KW)||Inlet Diam (inch)||Rotary speed
|Oil Capacity (L)||G.W (kg)||Noise dB (A)||Dimensions (mm)|
Graphic representations not binding.